Thursday, February 4, 2010

Take me higher


I bought high rise underwear and I didn't quite mean to. (And I don't look exactly like the girl in the photo, mine aren't that high but...you get the picture, without a (graciously spared) picture.

Like up to your belly button Lauren?

Why yes, gentle reader...and you know what? I kind of like them. They're unbelievably soft and when my pants start falling down (because I have no hips and can't find the perfect belt), there's no crack show.

But isn't it just a big ol' whale tale?

Well, maybe, I've never got a look from behind. But I think it's more of a
1920's look, with a touch of badass-ness (super high rise underwear + low rise jeans=interesting new "style"). I should probably just wear them with skirts, but they're too damn comfy. I didn't realize they were quite so high when I bought three pairs, but now I'm hooked, judge as you may.

And I love that this picture was from Glamour.com, and pitched by one of my favorite bloggers !

1 comment:

mc said...

You rock those granny panties!